In a world obsessed with IQ, we tend to remain oblivious to Emotional Intelligence or Emotional Quotient (EQ). Our Emotional Intelligence Course helps you develop and enhance this oft-ignored aspect of your personality. Every human being has feelings, but it is very important to be able to successfully understand and control them. Especially if you want to maintain positive relationships with your peers and superiors, and have productive conversations on a daily basis. This course is also ideal for maneuvering conflict resolution successfully, as individuals who are in touch with their emotions are more likely to find effective solutions that suit everyone’s needs. It is very important to acquire and enhance Emotional Intelligence, as it affects all aspects of one’s life.
This course is suitable for trainers or managers looking to enhance the interpersonal skills of their team. It comes equipped with materials that help the smooth facilitation of the course, which will suit a wide range of participants and help them achieve their goals.
It is ideal for those looking to make e-learning a part of their education and growth opportunities. It is a flexible course that can be incorporated into the existing learning management system. It is highly beneficial and cost-effective due to the one-time payment for the course materials.
This course comes equipped with the following tools:
– A detailed PowerPoint presentation explaining different concepts of the course, which can be perused later if necessary.
– A detailed Instructor Guide for smoothly facilitating the course.
– A Poster/Flow Chart that depicts the key points at a glance
– A student workbook for revising and practicing the application of the course.
– Two templates for Certificates to be awarded on successful completion of the course.
– To learn to efficiently deal with both positive and negative emotions
– To master navigating conversations and relationships in the professional and personal sphere
– Understanding the source of feelings and emotions.
– Learning to successfully control thoughts and emotions in order to acquire the desired output from interactions and relationships.
– To learn to interact without bias or judgment towards your peers, superiors, or subordinates.
– To be able to create a positive atmosphere around yourself.