Effective leaders are the key ingredients to a successful project. Poor leadership may cause the best team with the best resources to sink like a rudderless ship. Good leaders are not just important for achieving goals, they are also essential to the smooth functioning of the company. In order to achieve organizational objectives, the leaders need to be able to influence people and steer them towards a common goal. They should also be able to create an environment that is instrumental in productivity and creates eager and responsible employees. A good leader may be the difference between a ‘good’ job and a ‘great’ job, so get hands-on in this course to secure a great future for your company!
This course is suitable for trainers and managers looking to prepare their team for projects with higher levels of independence. It is also great for managers or project leaders who want to improve their leadership skills or are gearing up to head a large venture or project. The course comes equipped with materials that help the smooth facilitation of the course, which will suit a wide range of participants and help them achieve their goals.
It is ideal for those looking to make e-learning a part of their education and growth opportunities. It is a flexible course that can be incorporated into the existing learning management system. It is highly beneficial and cost-effective due to the one-time payment for the course.
– To prepare participants for effective leadership in the team.
– To equip participants with leadership tools and techniques.
– To help participants create an atmosphere conducive to achieving objectives.
– To equip participants with the tools they need to influence people in order to lead them effectively.
– To help streamline the team through effective leadership.
– To build and enhance leadership skills.
This course comes equipped with the following tools:
– A detailed PowerPoint presentation explaining different concepts of the course, which can be perused later if necessary.
– A detailed Instructor Guide for smoothly facilitating the course.
– A Poster/Flow Chart that depicts the key points at a glance
– A student workbook for revising and practicing the application of the course.
– Two templates for Certificates to be awarded on successful completion of the course
There are no reviews yet.